Do I really need to give my kids multivitamins? What multivitamin is best for them? Are they really helpful or just scams?
If you are a new parent, then maybe you are having these questions. And they are the right questions to ask. Because we all know how precious our children are to us.
There are plenty of multivitamins available in the market. But the problem is, they harm your child’s health more than doing any good. Why so? Because they are full of sugar and gummy junk.
So, to solve these problems, Hiya vitamins are here. This one is free from any sugar or unnecessary junk.
Curious to know more? Well, I am going to discuss all the important factors I have come to know in the Hiya review.
So, let’s begin.
- Quick Summary – Hiya Review
- List of Ingredients of Hiya
- How Does Hiya Vitamins Work?
- How to Take Hiya Vitamins?
- Where to Get Hiya?
- Is it a Scam?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these vitamins designed for both boys and girls?
- How bad is the sugar epidemic?
- Why are Hiya chewable tablets not gummy?
- What ages are these appropriate for?
- When is the best time of the day to take vitamins?
- How many chewable tablets does my kid need to take daily?
- How do I adjust or cancel my subscription?
- Final Verdict
Quick Summary – Hiya Review
Though there are many vitamins available for children, there’s a chance that they are full of preservatives or other toxic chemicals.
That’s why, two dads, Darren Litt and Adam Gillman invented the Hiya multivitamin after more than three years of research.
Hiya is full of vitamins extracted from twelve or more fruits and vegetables and with zero added sugar. Kids really like the vitamins to chew as they have a natural and tasty flavor.
What Exactly is Hiya?
Hiya is a multivitamin supplement for kids of 2 years old to mid-teens. It is made naturally using the fruits and vegetables that kids need for their healthy growth.
Also, Hiya is made with approximately 15 vitamins, the ones necessary for our children at a young age.
This multivitamin comes in an environment friendly package. In the package, one reusable bottle, a packet of vitamins and stickers for your little one is included.
You don’t have to throw away the bottle every time after finishing the vitamin. That’s because after the first delivery, the vitamins will come in a refill packet, so you just have to store them in the bottle then.
Do Our Kids Need Better Vitamins?
First of all, kids need vitamin supplements because most of the time they don’t eat all the food they need to eat. And some of our kids are very picky eaters, as a result they miss out on the necessary vitamins.
And now we are in the middle of a pandemic. COVID-19 is specially dangerous for the people with a compromised immune system. To improve your children's immunity, giving them extra vitamins can be a better choice.
Now, if you decide to give them multivitamins, you need to consider a few things. Many renowned dieticians and pediatricians recommend the parents not to select the gummy or sugary ones.
Why? Because they are very harmful for the kids' dental and overall health. Here comes our favorite Hiya. It was invented by the two dads who were concerned about their child’s health.
So, rest assured it is the best multivitamin that exists in the present market.
What are you thinking right now? Whether to get this or not? I will definitely suggest you try out Hiya at least once. Hurry up and grab your chance at a discount price.
Features and Benefits of Hiya
Hiya is a new blessing for our kids with its exceptional features. Kids like it because of its unique taste and texture. This multivitamin supplement is different from others to a great extent.
Sourced from Vegetables and Fruits
Children can be very picky eaters sometimes. They don’t want to eat the vegetables at all, but it is necessary for their growth. That’s why Hiya is made with all the vegetables and fruits they need.
More than ten vegetables and fruits are blended into Hiya. The nutrients that come from these veggies are crucial for their mental and physical improvement.
Zero added sugar
Many studies show that the regular multivitamins for children are rich in sugar. One single serving of these vitamins contains as much sugar as a cake slice.
Hiya doesn't use any kind of sugar in its formulation process. That’s why it is healthy and safe for your dear children.
Contains all the vitamins
Vitamins play a crucial role in the proper growth of the kids. Missing out on a vitamin that is necessary for them, can not be good.
Hiya makes sure that the vitamins include at least 15 essential vitamins and other nutrients. Thus the youngsters can have all the vitamins daily without any difficulties.
Refillable glass container
Hiya is also eco-friendly. Because they offer you a reusable container in the first purchase. After that, they will just send you the vitamins monthly in a refill packet which is non-plastic.
So, while giving your little one the vitamins they need, you will also help in reducing waste from our environment. Isn’t that great?
No artificial sweetener
The manufacturer decided to replace the artificial sweeteners with something natural and nutritious. The sweetness of Hiya vitamins originate from the Mogrosides, a fruit extract.
Mogroside is an extract of the fruit named Monk or Luo Han Guo. The fruit resembles melon and the extract is 250 times stronger than sucrose. It is used as a low-calorie sweetener for Chinese medicine.
Provides essential health benefits
As Hiya is rich with all the essential nutrients, they offer a lot of health benefits. Taking Hiya consistently improves the immune system of the kids.
Also, it plays a big role in maintaining cell growth, bone health and healthy eyes. The vitamins enhance the kids concentration and mood.
Freshness is guaranteed
With Hiya, you no longer have to worry about the vitamins being expired. Because the customer service is very much updated and helpful. They send you a fresh pouch full of vitamins every month after subscription.
No extra chemicals
Hiya does not contain unnecessary chemicals such as preservatives, fragrances or dyes. They contain only the ingredients that your dear one needs. So, they always give your kid the best outcome.
Flexible delivery service
If you don’t want to worry about your child's vitamin every month, then Hiya is the right one for you. After getting your subscription and first delivery, they will continue sending the vitamin pouch every month.
And if you don’t want to get them every month, you just need to unsubscribe. The service is very flexible and hassle-free.
What I Like About Hiya?
There are things to like about Hiya. I have shared my favorite points about these vitamins below.
- They don’t contain any kind of sugar.
- Naturally sweetened by using the Monk fruit.
- Follows a once daily dosage system.
- The glass container is refillable or reusable.
- Kids love it because it feels like chewing gum.
- Invented by two concerned fathers from the USA.
- The ingredients are all natural and organic.
What I Don’t Like?
- Purchasing a monthly subscription is a must.
- The price is higher than other multivitamins.
List of Ingredients of Hiya
The regular multivitamin brands often lack many of the essential vitamins. Hiya is composed of fifteen vitamins and minerals that are extremely helpful for keeping our kids healthy.
- Vitamin A – The most important vitamin for kids is Vitamin A which improves eyesight and immunity. Vitamin A rich vegetables and fruits are carrot, spinach, apricot, mango etc.
- Vitamin B1 – Thiamin or Vitamin B1 is needed to make energy from the nutrients. If there’s not enough Thiamin also plays a great role in muscle contraction and nerve signalling.
- Vitamin B5 – Pantothenic acid or Vitamin B5 works similarly to Thiamin. Also, it helps the body to make use of fats and protein. It can be found in peanuts, avocado, broccoli etc.
- Vitamin B7 – Biotin or Vitamin B7 assists in metabolizing the fats and carbohydrates. It is also essential for healthy hair, nails and skin.
- Vitamin B9 – Folate or Vitamin B9 is essential for cellular growth. The natural form of folate is absorbed easily and Hiya contains this one.
- Vitamin B12 – This vitamin keeps your kids blood cells healthy and helps prevent anaemia. Also it is necessary to maintain a good night's sleep. Other brands neglect this one most of the time but Hiya doesn’t.
- Vitamin C – Well, we all know how special Vitamin C is for kids. It boosts their immunity so fighting off cold or allergic problems becomes easy.
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D is essential for bone and teeth development. Children are very picky eaters and most of the time they suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. So, it is very important to have this in everyday routine.
- Vitamin E – This one has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. And keeps the skin and cells from being damaged. It is found in spinach, hazelnuts, broccoli etc.
- Riboflavin – It also helps improve eyesight, immune system and overall growth. Asparagus, broccoli, lean meats etc are abundant in Riboflavin.
- Selenium – It is an antioxidant that fights off chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer. Selenium is also known for improving sleep and preventing inflammation.
- Manganese – It is similar to selenium and prevents inflammation. Black pepper and soybean contain manganese.
- Iodine – It is found in cucumber, egg, cauliflower. Iodine ensures proper thyroid function.
- Calcium – As the body doesn’t produce calcium on its own, supplements are necessary. It is needed for maintaining muscle and bone health.
- Zinc – This one helps improve immunity and metabolism. Also, zinc is needed for wound healing and proper sense of smell and hearing.
How Does Hiya Vitamins Work?
These vitamins are free from any junk materials and also sugar-free. And as you already know they are full of essential vitamins and nutrients, they contribute to various health benefits.
The natural sweetener that comes from strawberries and monk fruits is mannitol. Mannitol is known for improving kids dental health by preventing tooth decay.
The different nutrients boost different functions of the body. When your little one keeps taking these vitamins regularly, their overall health and growth starts improving.
How to Take Hiya Vitamins?
It is very simple. Our kids need to eat vitamins daily. So, make sure they take these Hiya multivitamins once a day. As they are made in chewable tablet form, kids love them.
These vitamins also have different flavors like strawberry and pumpkin flavor, all natural. The little ones love to have Hiya because of the chewy form and its natural taste.
Kids need to take only one tablet per day. Taking them with a meal is suggested. But it is also safe to take them without a meal.
If it's a bit large for your children, then you can even cut it in half with a knife. The chewable tablets can even be dissolved into a spoonful of water. And then you can feed your precious little child.
Where to Get Hiya?
You can order Hiya online from different sites. Just make sure you are ordering from an authentic site. They offer discounts sometimes. The regular price of Hiya’s one month supply for one kid is $30.
If you are lucky you can get the 50% discount, so the price will be $15. And they also offer you free shipping costs inside the USA.
So, do not waste this opportunity and grab Hiya for your kid. It will be a perfect gift for them.
Is it a Scam?
You can find hundreds of verified reviews that say Hiya is actually beneficial to the kids' health. Both parents and kids totally love these vitamins. I am attaching some reviews to help you realize its popularity.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section of Hiya review, we are going to bring up some common questions with their answers. Let’s check out.
Are these vitamins designed for both boys and girls?
Yes, both boys and girls will benefit from these super healthy vitamins.
How bad is the sugar epidemic?
98% of kids eat sugary foods which can lead to lifelong conditions such as diabetes, heart problems, obesity etc. Sugar is now being called the new cigarette.
Why are Hiya chewable tablets not gummy?
Gummy vitamins are full of sugar, preservatives, color and many harmful recipients. They stick to the teeth and make them susceptible to tooth decay. Chewable tablets are better for their teeth and absorption into the system.
What ages are these appropriate for?
Childs of ages above 2 years to mid-teens can take these vitamins for their natural growth.
When is the best time of the day to take vitamins?
It is recommended by the manufacturers to take Hiya with a meal. It is even totally safe to take it without any meal.
How many chewable tablets does my kid need to take daily?
Only one tablet per day is enough. As Hiya doesn’t contain any unnecessary fillers, so one tablet contains all the vitamins a kid needs in a day.
How do I adjust or cancel my subscription?
You can email them or adjust your subscription by clicking ‘Manage Subscription’ from the email you received when ordered. Cancelling is also simple like that.
Vitamins play a crucial part in our children's mental and physical growth. But if the vitamin supplements are the source of more junk than nutrients or vitamins, then it is really disappointing.
That being the case, Hiya was invented to deliver the necessary vitamins in a healthy and more natural form.
I’ve tried my best to give the detailed information about these vitamins in this Hiya review. Hope it will help you!