PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud are storage devices. Both of them provide colossal capacity. But some differences make them unique. You might get confused while getting one. So, which one is the best in 2022 in the showdown of PhotoStick Vs. InfinitiKloud?
PhotoStick uses the PhotoStick app, but InfinitiKloud uses the InfinitiKloud software. InfinitiKloud backups your documents but PhotoStick can’t. While PhotoStick checks for duplicates and deletes them, InfinitiKloud creates a lot of duplicate files. Both of them also offer a lot of variety in storage, weight, supported files, etc.
Both of the drives are pretty much alike. You can keep your cherished moments in both of them. But you’ll need directions to find out the better one from these two drives.
PhotoStick Vs InfinitiKloud: Comparison Chart
We have listed the slight differences for you. Take a look at this summary but don’t forget to check on the details later.
PhotoStick Vs InfinitiKloud: Difference
PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud have many things in common. It’s tough to find differences between them. But we’ve made your job easy.
PhotoStick sorts your file in order. The PhotoStick app scans and backups the file quickly. It’ll collect the hidden files without any degradation. You’ll never face file manipulation in PhotoSticks.
InfiniKloud uses built-in software to protect and scan files. You’ll find several copies of a single file in the drive to back up your documents. A remarkable feature of InfinitiKloud is that it can back up files just with a click.
How to Use It?
Both of them follow different operation processes. Here’s how you can operate them differently:
You’ve to follow different methods to use your PhotoStick on different devices. Carefully follow the steps to use it on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Step 01: Plug your PhotoStick into your PC using the USB extension.
- Step 02: A file explorer tab will appear.
- Step 03: If it doesn’t appear, click on This PC/My Computer.
- Step 04: Open the PhotoStick file and click ThePhotoStick.exe.
- Step 05: Install & launch the app.
- Step 01: Connect your PhotoStick with your MacBook.
- Step 02: You’ll see a shortcut. If you don’t see one, use the finder option.
- Step 03: Click ‘ThePhotoStickMac’ inside the shortcut to install it.
- Step 04: Use the program.
- Step 01: Download the latest version of the app.
- Step 02: Connect your PhotoStick with your smartphone and start the app.
- Step 03: Three options will appear. Choose Backup files now.
- Step 04: Select to Backup or Select All will appear on the screen.
- Step 05: You can use it now.
- Step 01: Download the app from the app store and install it.
- Step 02: Plug in the PhotoStick.
- Step 03: Make sure to turn on notifications.
- Step 04: Allow it to access your files.
- Step 05: Select to Backup option will appear.
- Step 06: Select the option to back up your files.
- Step 07: Backup is done.
Like a PhotoStick, InfinitiKloud follows different methods for different devices. The steps are different for Android, iOS, and Windows. Here’s how to use it on different devices.
There are three general steps to use an InfinitiKloud.
- Step 01: Press and hold the power button for three seconds. It’ll turn on the device
- Step 02: Select backup location
- Step 03: Press the start button to use the device
- Step 01: Download the ‘InfinitiKloud’ app from the play store
- Step 02: Open an account. You can use your Facebook or Google account too.
- Step 03: Connect your InfinitiKloud to your smartphone.
- Step 04: It’ll ask for permission. Allow it for further process.
- Step 05: Then you’ll see some instructions. You can read them or skip them.
- Step 06: Browse Files in Other Apps option will appear on your screen.
- Step 07: Select settings to see all the drives in your smartphone
- Step 08: Give access to your files
- Step 01: Use a lightning jack and a charger adaptor
- Step 02: Check the compatibility of the jack
- Step 03: Connect the adaptor to the outside channel
- Step 04: Plugin the InfinitiKloud USB to the adaptor
- Step 05: Plugin the jack into the smartphone. It’s ready to use.
Benefits & Features
PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud both have unique features. Find out the offerings of PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud here.
Features Of PhotoStick
PhotoStick has a wide range of features. A PhotoStick works smoothly because of these features. We’ve summarized some of these features for you.
- Zero Duplication: PhotoStick keeps one copy of each file. So, there is no file manipulation. It maintains your image quality, finds the hidden files, and organizes them for you.
- Pre-programmed: PhotoStick is an automatic device. You can perform other tasks on your PC/smartphone/Macbook while using a PhotoStick. It’ll notify you once the backup process is complete.
- Adaptability: You can use PhotoStick on your PC, smartphone, and tab. It can adapt well to iPhones, iPods, and MacBooks too.
- Variation: PhotoStick offers a handful of varieties based on storage capacity. You can choose from 8 GB to 512 GB. It depends on your purpose. An 8GB PhotoStick is perfect for personal use, and higher versions for official use.
- Compatible Medias: This magic stick supports all types of image and video files. Image formats like JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, PDD, and video formats like MOV, AVI, and WMV are a few that PhotoStick supports.
- Cheap: It is a budget-friendly storage device. You can buy one even if you are on a tight budget. PhotoStick offers different types depending on the storage limit. The most miniature version, which is 8 GB, is not hard to afford.
Benefits Of PhotoStick
Having a PhotoStick has its perks. A PhotoStick offers some unique advantages over other drives. Follow to find them out.
- PhotoStick takes seconds to scan all your files.
- It’ll sort your files alphabetically.
- PhotoSticks work smoothly both on Android and iPhone.
- You won’t have several copies of the same file as it doesn’t allow duplication of files.
- It can find duplicates automatically.
- The scanning process is automatic.
- Supports multiple types of data.
- Maintain your files every week.
- You don’t have to pay a delivery fee.
- It’s a lightweight and compact device.
- You can save up to 60000 photographs in a PhotoStick.
Features of InfinitiKloud
It is portable and backup files quickly. The features make them possible. Let’s look at some of the important features of an InfinitiKloud.
- Adaptability: This simple device is adaptable to Windows and Android. It is also compatible with USB-supported iOS. You can use InfinitiKloud on your PC or smartphone without difficulties.
- Portability: InfinitiKloud is a compact, light, and small device. You can carry it in your pocket and plug it into any device at any time.
- Variation: You’ll find a variety of storage that meets your demands. The variation ranges from 32 GB to 128 GB. So, there’s no need to worry if you’re looking for more extensive storage.
- Easy BackUp: ‘One-click’ backup option is the best feature of InfinitiKloud. You’re just one click away from backing up all of your files. If you want to free up some space on your device, use this option. It also provides manual selection options to back up your selected files.
- USB Support: A USB 3.0 provides a faster and better upload speed. InfinitiKloud uses a USB 3.0 for faster transfer of files. You can identify it from the iconic blue color.
- Affordable: This storage device is relatively cheap. The price varies depending on the storage limit. It’ll be wise to buy them in bulk. Try to buy them from the official website. You’ll receive more discounts from there.
Benefits of InfinitiKloud
Don’t be surprised to know that InfinitiKloud comes with huge benefits. Here are a few of them.
- InfinitiKloud offers both USB and cloud storage.
- It is a durable product. One InfinitiKloud can last up to 10 years.
- File search options make it easy to locate files.
- Detailed information about stored files.
- You can back up a bunch of files in a few seconds.
- It supports different languages. You can operate it in a preferable language.
- InfinitiKloud saves your files from virus attacks, crashing, and corruption.
- Both PC and MacBook support InfinitiKloud.
- You’ll have multiple copies of a file in an InfinitiKloud. So, don’t worry if you accidentally delete a file.
- You can back up all your files in one click.
- InfinitiKloud can operate without the internet.
PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud offer a variety of drives depending on the storage capacity. Both brands provide budget-friendly drives. Here’s an overview of both of their storage capacities.
PhotoStick offers a wide range of storage. It is more affordable than InfinitiKloud. 8 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB are the available varieties in the market.
Here’s a summary of some of the most affordable PhotoSticks. Remember to have a look at the PhotoStick Omni review.
- PhotoStick Omni: You can use it on your PC, MacBook, and other iOS-operated devices. It acts as an emergency charger for the iPhone. A USB & a lightning jack made it possible to use on PC and MacBook. It’s available on Amazon for $80.
- PairielIT 128 GB: PairieIIT provides an easy backup process. You don’t have to install any software, and it’s password-free. It’ll cost you $53 on Amazon.
InfinitiKloud has three varieties of storage. A micro-SD card of 1TB is also available. It’s cheaper if you buy them in bulk. Let’s take a quick look at them.
- InfinitiKloud-32 GB: It’s a popular one for personal use. One of 32 GB storage will cost you $34.99. You’ll get a discount if you buy them in bulk. Visit the official website of InfinitKloud to buy one.
- InfinitiKloud-64 GB: InfinitiKloud-64 GB is perfect for both personal and official use. You’ve to pay $49.99 for one of them. The official website offers a discount if you buy it in lots.
- InfinitiKloud-128 GB: When it comes to transferring a volume of documents, photos, and videos, a 128 GB InfinitiKloud works fine. It’s the best option for official use. You can have one for $69.99. Buying three in bulk is the best deal.
Software plays a vital role in file/data transfer. PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud use software for faster transfer of your files.
Here’s a quick overview of the software they use.
PhotoStick uses ‘The PhotoStick’ software to transfer files quickly. It’s a certified app.
One of the manufacturers of PhotoSticks, Prairie IT, has confirmed its use in PhotoSticks. ‘The PhotoStick’ app has made the recovery and scanning of photos faster and easier.
InfinitiKloud uses an app called ‘InfinitiKloud-Backup & Restore Flash Drive’. It is also available on iOS. InfinitiKloud follows the AES 256-bit algorithm to provide maximum security.
‘Air Transfer’ option is a unique feature of InfinitiKloud. The maximum range is 33 feet when it comes to air transfer.
Use On Multiple Computers?
Won’t it be best if you could use a single device for multiple computers? It’ll save a lot of your time and money. We’ll guide you on which one of the PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud can be used on multiple computers.
PhotoStick acts as a bridge when you connect with multiple computers. One PhotoStick can transfer files to all of them. You can use it even if the PCs are in a different place.
Simply plug it into one of the PCs to collect files. Then connect the PhotoStick to another PC to transfer the files.
The wireless version is best to use on several computers. It doesn’t matter if you’re using multiple PCs or smartphones; an InfinitiKloud can connect with all of them.
Where To Buy?
PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud are available in computer and mobile accessories shops and online shops. Here are some specific online platforms for you to buy them.
PhotoStick has an official website. You can choose from there and order instantly. It’s safe to buy from the official site. They offer a 30-day warranty.
It is also sold in gadget stores. But we recommend you buy from the official website. They are more reliable.
Like PhotoStick, InfinitiKloud also has an official website. They have a 30-day money return policy if you receive a damaged product.
You can buy it from Amazon, Walmart, and tons of online platforms. InfinitiKlouds are also available in offline merchandise shops. But you should buy the product from a trusted source. So, buy it from the official website.
PhotoStick Vs InfinitiKloud: Which One is Better?
Clearly, the winner is the PhotoStick. Many times, computers can’t recognize InfinitiKloud. It also makes several copies of a file. You can’t find them when you need them.
PhotoStick organizes your files more accurately than an InfinitiKloud. Faster and more durable than other drives. Hopefully, the passage PhotoStick Vs. InfinitiKloud has cleared your vision about PhotoSticks & InfinitiKlouds. So, buy the best one to cherish your precious moments with easy photo backups!